This is our archive of timely topics, blog content, pretty graphics, and useful links, ready for YOU to use in YOUR massage business marketing. These resources are all designed for YOU to help you get the support you need to manage, grow and enjoy your massage therapy practice.
Our Free memberships are being discontinued. Existing free content will remain available indefinitely. Future monthly content will be provided as part of a Premium membership.
- 10% off all orders of $35 or more at Jojoba. Offer expires June 30th, 2017
- $10 off your first (or next) order, at PurePro.com and use the discount code BLUEPRINT at checkout
Free Blog Posts
- How to Focus and Prioritize in Your Massage BusinessEssential Steps to Market a New Massage Practice
- From Email to Appointments 1: What You Need to Know to Get Started
- From Email to Appointments 2: What Goes Into An Email
Free Forms & Checklists
- SWOT Analysis Worksheet – PDF
- One Page Creative Brief Word Doc & Text File
- Massage Intake Form– PDF
- Protocol for First Time Clients Checklist
- Event Planning Form Word Doc & Text File
Webcast recordings you can buy for $10 each
(But before you do, consider this: a Premium Membership gets you ALL our webcasts and so. much.more for just $17 a month!)
- Creating a Business Plan for Your Massage Practice
- The Massage Therapist’s Guide to Advanced Facebook Advertising (part 1)
- The Massage Therapist’s Guide to Advanced Facebook Advertising (part 2)
- Business Networking for Massage Therapists
Free Marketing Content
You’ll see a link for each month, to a google document you can access. The document will contain:
- a list of timely events, holidays, and ideas
- a blog post that corresponds with one of those events, holidays, or ideas
- a list of links to content for posting in your social media outlets, some corresponding to those events, holidays, or ideas. Some just general information that your clients could like reading.
- a link to a graphic that corresponds with one of those events, holidays, or ideas. (Go to the link, then right click on the graphic to download it.)
Below the monthly content is a link to all of the graphics. Just click on the individual image, then right-click to save it to your computer. (Or do whatever you do to save it to your mobile device.)
You can find ALL of the graphics in one file here.
And here’s an index of all the free blog posts stored in the monthly content.
Please use this content for your Massage or Wellness Practice only. Do not use to advertise other business services.
You may NOT sell these graphics & images. You may not stick, sew, screen-print or cross-stitch these images on any thing and then sell that thing. But if you want to cross-stitch something and send it to us, that’s cool. Just sayin’.
You may NOT sell this content. Which is to say, don’t declare yourself a Marketing Consultant, flip six words around in one of these free blog posts and start selling this work to other massage therapists. Allissa will find out. She will call your mother and get you grounded. She will publicly embarrass you. Or not. You wanna risk it?
You are free to use this content as you see fit to market your massage or wellness practice. You do not need to give author or artist credits to the blog posts or graphics provided. That said, we strongly encourage you to customize the blog posts to make them your own. Add an intro, adjust the wording to sound more like you, or insert a personal reference. Toss a good Call to Action at the end with a link to your contact info or scheduling page. Don’t just take it, make it yours.
We reserve the right to make more rules and strong suggestions as we see fit.