Nov 20, 2020
Michael and Allissa discuss a list of core items that you should include on your massage business website.Listen to "E325: What Should I Include On My Massage Business Website?" on Spreaker.
- What Should I Include On My Massage Business Website?
- An authentic About page
- Address and phone number on every page (in the footer)
- Services & Pricing
- An FAQ page
- Links to your social profiles (especially Google My Business)
- Online scheduling
- Your intake forms for download or online submission
- A Google Map to your location
- Educational content
- Resource (“or “pillar”) page(s)
- Create a system for capturing thoughts — all of them.
- Contact us if you need to get back into the community.
- Don’t answer the phone unless you’re prepared for it.